.: tik tok :.

Daisypath Friendship tickers

.: since that day :.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jiwa

En N & Lia's Baby

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

letter to the moon.

to my dear sayangness,

these are the reasons why i am so emo for the past few days or shall i say few weeks:

1. storyboard studio II
2. user requirements report studio II
3. past products report studio II
4. assignment 1 & 2 tesl methodology
5. proposal fyp
6. fyp itself
7. group assignment for networking
8. love letters to the lecturers
9. some assignments that i forgot. urgh.

and yet, i didnt even start doing anything. so please, do understand me. i dont want you to be in the list too. i love all of you. deeply.

kak long is in the labour room now as at 3 am, august 20th. we are all excited to meet the newborn. but i felt quite dissapointed with bunch of people. i really really want to share this with them but they seems like dont even give a damn at all. not even a word asking me bout this. but never mind lah. this is my life after all. they are just the sidekicks.

erm.

eh, before i forgot, i might be writing at the other side of me, only, for a few days. pelangi petang is obviously too open for me to write every thing that i feel inside. and i might write something at ini kisah kami bertiga if, only if, i have something to write. but for this time being, the other side of me got my attention.

erm.

what else?

oh ya. thanks for the followers even though you seldomly read my writings but its okay :) welcome to pelangi petang and also welcome to half of my life. if you have anything to say, just leave it at the comment section. its my pleasure to read your thoughts :)

one more thing, i'm an attention seeker. if you cant take it, just leave it honey.

last but not least, i learnt something last week. letting go is a process of life. some manage to do it, some didnt. for the survival, they met their new life. for the loser, they still living in their nightmare. just like me. huh. what a life.

for miss farah ridhuan, sorry for any misunderstanding. you have the right to be mad at me. i do appologize. sincerely.

sigh.

okay lah. wanna play the sims 3 after this. someone is merajuk with me. what ever lah. saya kan perfect. saya tak pernah buat salah.

kan?

2 comments:

Lydd Amzah said...

best r dpt anak buah... aku ni ntah bile dpt... haha

faexah said...

sy pun x lama lg dpt. yehaa